FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Revisiting Halloween


Several years ago, Gregory and I joined dear friends Ken and Amethel Parel-Sewell and their sons (our God Sons) Kai and Pas in Louisville for their annual Halloween Party. Everyone on the block decorates and thousands of people from all over Louisville come to the neighborhood to participate in the event! Gregory enjoyed sitting on the steps handing out Trick or Treats. My costume was a Pirate and Gregory was my parrot (although too big to sit on my shoulder.) The costume was provided by Nephew and Niece Mark and Colleen. Gregory and I won first place for best costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!