FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Friday, October 16, 2015

GYROSCOPE

On The Dementia/Alzheimer's Path, A Life Documented, and A Love Story, I think, will be the title of the book I am working on. It used to be called GYROSCOPE: An Alzheimer's Love Story. The title came from the ability of a gyroscope's ability to email standing while wildly spinning.  Do you want to vote for your favorite title? Use the "Comments."

I wrote a memoire about the first seven or so years of Gregory's and my life with Dementia, had an editor fine tune it, and began trying to get it published. At that point I began my BLOG, which I thought could be "Volume 2" of the book. When Gregory moved into the Lieberman Center Special Memory Care Unit, I thought "Volume 3" could over that period of our life (notice I use LIFE singular not our LIVES!) through to his death.

Well Gregory surprised me, as he usually likes to do (liked) to do. So I am in the process, in fact have decided to devote the winter to writing it, of pulling together the memoire, the BLOG, and Lieberman, and Gregory's death into one terribly (wonderfully) large volume of memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!