FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Last Night's Message

When I last visited with my intuitive, she described the pain I feel at loosing Gregory to Dementia/ Alzheimers: "Michael it is as if a great hole has been torn in your chest. and that hole is real and it is painful. No one has the right to try to fill or take that hole away from you. Not even God. It is a sacred place where you and Gregory can still be together."

Last night as I was meditating, the message I received said to me: "When Gregory passes, his spirit will fill that hole and he will continue to live in you. It will help to make you whole again. It will continue to ache but over time it will be replaced with much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!