FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas


Whether you have a dog or not, I think you will love this. Merry Christmas!
Posted by BenchWarmers on Thursday, December 19, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Michael. I hope you literally sleep with Heavenly Peace tonight. Have you dreamed of Gregory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dreamed of him two or three times. The first time is documented in http://mhorvichcares.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-dream.html This was an active dream of communication. The other dreams he was there but only as part of the dream, not the subject or the dream or an interaction, just there with me. I have decided that if you want to believe something is real, then it is real. I talk to Gregory a lot and out loud. I hear him answer and talk to me although in my head and in my thoughts. I am feeling at peace tonight Jean. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!