- Where does the ability to play Chopin's Ballad #43 go when a person dies?
- Where does the knowledge to design a house that people see as beautiful go?
- Where does the ability to choose colors and furniture for a room that are peaceful go?
- How does the nurturing without qualifications go that came so easily?
- How does the creativity in so many areas like music, art, design, etc disappear?
- How does the culinary skill that helped prepared so many delicious meals retreat?
- How does one account for a life well lived?
The physical evidence of Gregory's abilities, knowledge, creativity, nurturing, and skills continue to exist in form here and there around the condo and also in memory and imagination but the physical evidence of Gregory himself only continues to exist in photographs and in his Grandma Carrie's sewing box in the from of its basic element: carbon.
I have not created this quote but you may use it: Death like birth is one of the great mysteries of life.