FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Gregory at The Kellogg Forest By: Colleen Maire

I loved to go for walks with you.  It didn't matter where we walked, it just mattered.   A teacher, a mentor, a friend.  So full of knowledge, so willing to share, so calming to the soul.  I learned so much from you about life and love. You taught me that life is here in every step and to savor it.  I honored your physical presence last weekend at Kellogg Forest.  Thank you for guiding me to take the path to the left.  The sun was with me the entire way which only heightened the experience.  I hope you had as much fun as I did.  I love you.  








2 comments:

  1. I loved my walks with Greg as well. Kellogg Forest...a beautiful place for him to be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee,
      Agreed. Not only is Kellogg Forest a beautiful place but Gregory loved, just loved being outdoors.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!