FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Causes

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

I have often thought that the mean, angry, selfish, cheap, entitled people who were some of Gregory's architecture clients (some were wonderful) helped bring on his Alzheimer's.

I first noticed the changes at the point of his dealing with one of his most manipulative, mean clients. Gregory had been hiding the client's dissatisfaction and threats and when it came out and I questioned him, told me "I thought that if I did a really good job they would come around." 

Also during the last month before his psychotic episode, when he seemed to be reliving something in the past, he was talking about "those mean evil people" in very angry tones. 

Being such a loving, accepting, calm person he worked so hard to be good to and for his clients and many took advantage of that. Could this have been what "broke" him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!