FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Looking for Home II

This weekend, while in Battle Creek Michigan visiting Gregory's family, niece Colleen and I checked out two more Memory Care Facilities. Same experiences more or less: Clean. Friendly. Safe. Expensive. Average age 80+. Reinforces the need to keep Gregory healthy and happy and at home for as long as possible.

Received this e-mail from Michelle who took us on a tour of "The Reflections."


Michael,
Thank you for your email. I scoped out your collection of tiny treasures and your blog. I could not stop reading it. It is very honest, raw, and full of emotion. You are doing a great job. Would you mind if I passed your blog link onto my co-workers? Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.
 
Blessings,
Michelle Huffman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!