FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Poetry

For some reason both Gregory and I have been drawn to poetry. I am not quite sure what he gets out of reading his poetry books but I find beauty, hope, understanding, explanations. Poetry deals with the essence. The words are carefully chosen, the images carefully drawn, the ideas carefull woven. For some reason recently, poetry has been talking to me. I wonder what it is saying to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!