FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ragdale Revisited

Last year at about this time I was accepted for a two week residency in creative non-fiction writing at The Ragdale Foundation in Lake Forest. Acceptance was by competitive application and it was quite an honor to be accepted into their artist residency program. I have decided to republish my journal from that experience on my "michael a. horvich writes" BLOG. I can tell you, it was quite a respite from being an Alzheimer's Caregiver and I learned a lot about myself and who I am today. If you are interested in following my time at Ragdale follow this link. it will be posting between February 20, 2011 and the middle of March: RAGDALE REVISITED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!