FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yom Kippur 2015

For Rosh Hashanah Jewish tradition has one go to the water to cast off one's sins. Traditionally, Gregory and I would visit Light House Beach on Yom Kippur to do our casting off. 

"Sins" is another discussion not appropriate here.

Anyway, I had a lovely 30 or so minutes at the beach with Gregory in my thoughts. 

Seagulls were singing, waves were singing, crickets were singing, the wind in my ears was singing.

All in all I believe Gregory and my New Year will be a good one!

Happy New Year to all my Jewish family and friends and wishing a GOOD year for everyone I know, and those I don't know as well!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!