FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Senior Gems of Alzheimer's

Thanks to Teepa Snow for this look at the stages of Dementia/ Alzheimer's. I had the wonderful chance to hear her speak not long ago. She has the ability to take the complex and make it easier to understand! http://teepasnow.com


4 comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like
    you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry that you are dealing with this at home. You are welcome to look through the rest of my posts and I am pleased you enjoy my writing. I am not however an expert, only someone who has experienced some of what you might be going through. Find a family member or close friend if you can to talk about your problems. Also check with your doctors and the local Dementia organizations in your area. Finally, while I appreciate your request, I make it a practice to not correspond with my readers so again, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find
    high quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!