FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Documentary Rough Cut

This from Gabe:

It doesn't suck!!! We just screened the rough cut in class- people were in tears. Thank you so much for being a part of this Michael, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to share your story with us. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. That must have made you feel good. I never doubted otherwise. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After it is screened at the university I am not sure of next steps like PBS, applying to film festivals, me having a digital copy, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Will keep you informed. Love ya.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!