FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

This is the first year since Gregory and I met 40 years ago in which we will not be decorating together for Christmas. Yesterday I helped him do a little tree for his room at Liberman. Today I did the condo. Much reduced in decorations, new arrangements, new places help to make it feel like "here and now." The past is past, the future not here yet, today is all we really have. I am working at making my Christmas full and meaningful for today!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!