FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Monday, September 16, 2013

A Call To Spread The Word

Dear Reader,

My "michael a. horvich cares about alzheimer's" BLOG just reached 18,000 hits since it began in July 2010.

It pleases me that so many family, friends, and visitors to the site have been able to keep up on Gregory's journey as I walk the path with him and perhaps been helped with similar journeys of their own. 

The fact that we are a same sex couple facing this disease is important but after that it disappears and our story is much like anyone else facing a dementia devastating disease.

Please help me reach more people who might benefit from my writing by sharing with your family and friends. Wow, if this could go viral I would love it.

I am about to publish a second volume of poetry, the first can be purchased on AMAZON.

Also, I am currently working on Gregory and my memoirs. It is called: "GYROSCOPE: An Alzheimer's Love Story." If you have any publishing connections I would appreciate any leads. 

Fondly,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!