FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Thoughts for the New Year

I CELEBRATE EACH DAY OF MY LIFE.
I create my life one day, one moment at a time. As I reflect upon the accumulation of days, I may see days of sorrow or days when I fell short of being my best self. Yet as I continue my reflection, I also see the lessons I learned and the strength I developed in overcoming the challenges that appeared. While I cannot change a day that has gone by, I can view each one as part of the great creative process that is my life.
With the vision of Spirit, I choose to see my life as a gift that I am still creating. Each moment is a new opportunity to love, give, heal and prosper. I gather the wisdom and strength from days past and use it to make the present day the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!