FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rage

RAGE: A Poem

I rage.
Over what?
The inability to cope,
With his disease.

He doesn't.
Over what?
The inability.
The inability.

An almost smashed cabinet door.
An almost smashed coffee cup.
At least inanimate objects.
At least almost.

They say when at the bottom,
Lessons can be learned.
Is rage the bottom?
When will I learn?



FLASH POETRY VERSION (10 words:)

I rage
He doesn't
I rage
He forgives
He forgives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!