FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Teepa Snow on Dementia/Alzheimer's

I have seen one of Teepa’s presentations on video previously. Because of Susan's links I just watched 4 more and will finish the rest tomorrow. I am amazed at how much better I would have done with Gregory if I had seen these 5-10 years ago (if I would have been ready to listen that is. Sometimes hindsight is easy.)

I am amazed at how to the point Teepa is, how practical, how “right on!” While Dementia/Alzheimer’s is never easy, she shows that it doesn’t have to be as hard as we make it for ourselves as caregivers and loved ones of people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s!

Thanks so much Susan, Susan Macaulay, Amazing Susan for sharing this!

http://myalzheimersstory.com/2015/06/09/10-teepa-snow-videos-on-dementia-basics/#respond

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post, the links, and your enthusiasm Michael.

    I felt the same when I first was introduced to Teepa Snow's work which is just amazing.

    If we all practiced what she preaches about living with dementia, it would be so much easier from a multitude of different perspectives...

    thanks for your ongoing support and for the loving care you give to Gregory <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!