FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Dinner Time at Lieberman 4/11/14

I told Gregory that I cancelled my dentist appointment because I wasn't feeling well.
"What wedding?" asked J, who sits across the table.
"No, I just told Gregory that I cancelled my dentist appointment."
"Oh, you still have those."

"Shut up, FUCK you!" A shouted for no apparent reason.

"Help me, help me!" A woman loudly shouted through the entire meal.

"I want to go to the bathroom, " spoken in a loud voice.

"Stop yelling," aimed at no one in particular and everyone in general.

"You didn't eat your vegetable, B." I said.
"I'm watching it." replied B.
"What are you watching it for?" I asked.
"I am waiting for it to move." replied B, "One move and it could jeopardize us all!"

"Be quiet," a woman aimed at no one in particular and everyone in general.

"I'm stuck here. How do I get out?" inquired another woman.

"Who do I pay for the meal? I am confused." asked someone nearby.

"I have to pee!" urgently stated.

Still no background music for this Fellini movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!