FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's In A Word?

On the way home from the Chicago Children's Museum today, where Gregory was helping me with preparation for the opening of Michael's Museum, it was raining.

I commented, "What a lot of rain we have had so far this Spring."

Gregory replied, "Yes. That's probably why I am feeling so EARIE."

The sky was very interesting with heavy dark clouds as well as white billowy clouds and spots of sunshine.

Gregory commented, "Look at those dark clouds, they are so BLUNDERY."

I kind of knew what he meant. In trying to "live in his world," I replied, "Uh huh."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!