FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

THINGS ARE EVEN

When things are "even," meaning going well, I neglect writing here. Then I feel guilty about not writing since April 11 (that's 6 days) so I have to be careful not to attach that guilt to when things are going well. Get my point? Meanwhile Gregory continues to "progress" and I continue to "cope." But life is good, love is good, and its beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the greatest victory is getting through your day with some level of grace, regardless of what is actually accomplished.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!