FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart Part 2 (Literal Video)

Refer to post of July 6th. I listed a song, Total Eclipse of the Heart that I sometimes listen to when I am feeling down and want to really hit bottom so I can raise to the surface again. The lyrics to this song really speak to my feelings. Watch the Music Video on U-Tube. There are also LITERAL LYRICS to the music video on U-Tube that always make me chuckle when I watch it. Give it a try also.

YouTube - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

YouTube - Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version

So that's the happy and the sad of it!


(Careful - You'll have to come back to this site by yourself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!