FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gentle as a Baby

Here is another UNITY message from the Daily Word that resonated with me:


Thursday, October 20, 2011
GENTLENESS
With a gentle spirit, I care for myself and others.
When I hold a newborn baby, I am gentle and caring. This new life is fragile and should be lovingly cared for. The same principle applies to myself and to others.
Today I focus on being gentle and kind. I am mindful of words and behaviors that might be rude or critical. In my interactions with others, I speak lovingly and quietly. I treat others with dignity and respect.
I am gentle with myself also. I slow my pace and take time to breathe. I walk with an ease of spirit and an awareness of God Life. I release worry or anxiety and see myself in a positive way. As I am gentle with myself and others, I find that my thoughts are peaceful and my life flows smoothly.
To speak evil of no one … to be gentle, and to show every courtesy to everyone.--Titus 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!