FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Even at Christmastime

"How is Gregory doing," I was asked by my friend John.

I replied, "Hanging in there! Currently things seem to be 'even' as I like to say. That means he is coping pretty well with the day to day and I am coping pretty well with him!

We are having a busy but low key Christmas. The house is decorated and we have yet to decorate the ginger bread house and bake some cookies.

We have plans for Christmas activities at The Botanic Garden, The Lincoln Park Zoo, and The Kris Kindle Market. We will invite a few friends in for cookies and tea.

I have purchased some wonderful gifts to give to him and I have also purchased some wonderful gifts for him to give to me.

Things are good. We are blessed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!