FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where Did the ESCAPE Button Go?

Interesting! In thinking about it, I realize that there was a time when I had a number of "alternatives" that I could engage in that would let me escape my world for a while. Now it seems to accompany me where ever I go and what ever I do. Why am I not able to escape for even a few minutes. Where are the alternatives? Where are the distractions? Need to think about this some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!