FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Try This Again

"Every Day Is A New Day" may sound trite but it is an operative slogan for me. Very often, after Gregory and I have had a difficult exchange, or hour, or day … in the next exchange, or hour, or day things will seem back to normal. Each morning I awake refreshed and  hopeful and usually the day goes well … until the next difficult exchange, or hour, or day.

1 comment:

  1. It's a process, I guess.....and your attitude each new day is excellent, and the best way to go!

    Positivity reigns supreme!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!