FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

RECENT POST

Received this e-mail and it provides many good sources of information.


Hello there,

My in-laws are some pretty amazing people. My father-in-law has gone above and beyond in taking care of his mother, who has late-stage Alzheimer’s. The progression of her disease has taken a toll on the family, but we have done our best to be as supportive as possible. What concerns me now is whether my father-in-law will succumb to the same disease. Should the time come when my father-in-law has Alzheimer’s, my husband and I want to provide him with as many options as we can when it comes to care and support.

Working for a senior-focused organization gives me a special perspective on caring for the elderly. And because every day I witness firsthand what our aging population copes with, I feel that we must do everything in our power to make their lives easier. I can tell that you are likeminded, and I think the following resources would be a great addition to your site. Can I trouble you to share them (maybe here: http://www.youngleadersofafa.org/documents/scholarship_application.pdf?) with your readers?








Thank you for all that you do for seniors.

All the best,
Marie

1 comment:

  1. You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more info about
    the issue and found most individuals will go along with your
    views on this site.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!