FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TBD (Thanks, Browse, and Defect) To Be Determined

Dear "michael a horvich cares about Alzheimer's" Blog Readers,

I continue to get many hits on the old site http://mhorvichcares.blogspot.com and I am grateful for that. Look around, browse back through the close to 1,500 plus posts which have received over 74,000 hits. and experience the journey of Gregory and my Dementia/ Alzheimer's experiences, observations, lessons learned, etc.

... but I have taken a big risk by beginning to post only to my writer's blog (http://mhorvich.blogspot.com) since the posts are now about me, about grieving Gregory's death, about living beyond Dementia/ Alzheimer's. The risk is that I will loose some of my readership and that loss makes me sad.

So please, please, please enjoy and learn and grow (if I may be so bold) from my posts on the Dementia/ Alzheimer's blog but also come on over to my writer's blog for future adventures with Dementia, Grieving, and learning more about me and my musings, poetry, observations, essays, humor, fiction, etc.

The "michael a. horvich writes" blog is not new and currently has over 608 posts with 19,966 hits so there is a lot to read there. P.S. Feel free to comment on what you read!

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Michael

NEW SITE: http://mhorvich.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!