FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thanks Abraham for the New Story


I love Gregory so much and he loves me.
I wake up each morning full of light and love.
I look forward to the good each day brings.

I appreciate my good friends and supportive family.
I am meditate and go into myself where I find peace.
I have more than enough energy to get though my days.

I watch what I eat and am working towards a healthy weight.
I exercise, stretch, and go for long walks.
My arms, shoulders, and neck feel healthy and strong.

I am impeccable of word and do not gossip.
I am a fact finder and make no assumptions.
I do my best which I know varies from day to day.
I am patient with and forgiving of Gregory and myself
I am supportive of Gregory and my needs.
I am compassionate towards others.

I am calm and of even temper in my day to day actions.
I keep a happy face and watch my communicative body posture.
I think carefully before making constructive comments to or about others. 

I go to bed each evening full of light and love.
I look forward to the good the next day will bring.
I love Gregory so much and he loves me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!