FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

3 comments:

  1. I knew I liked Pooh and his Gang for some reason and this proves one of them! If we could all his this attitude how open we'd be to living each day as it's the best one!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh goodness, sorry about the typing errors in that comment! That's how my day is today I suppose. haha
    your "favorite" niece

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!