FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Giving Instead of Receiving

My 70th birthday is coming up at the end of March and on the day I was going to lock the door, close the lights, and hide behind the sofa. Instead I decided that to celebrate my birthday I would plan and pay for a SPRING CARNIVAL for the residents living at The Lieberman Center.

I have been working with the Life Enrichment Department to orchestrate this what is going to be amazing event. Here is a map I created to support the proposal and a copy of the flyer they created which will be mailed to all of the Liberman families.

After the event, I will post photographs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!