FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why?

You are not invited to answer this. Most people do not comment anyway and this time you are off the hook. This is a rhetorical blog.

The question is why am I so angry? Why do I loose my temper? Why am I at times close to raging?

Why can't I just be accepting? Why can't I just be patient? Why can't I just be calm?

Every night G reads three words he asked me to post on his night table: SIMPLICITY, PATIENCE, COMPASSION. G is and has all three. Why can't I master that?

I am forgiving and so is he!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!