FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Soft Rabbit


Thanks to "The Big Bang Theory," Dr. Sheldon Cooper, and to his mother for the "Soft Rabbit Song." When Gregory was mostly available we would watch the TV show together and always enjoyed the "lullaby." I used to sing it to Gregory at night when we were going to bed.

Now that Gregory is not as available, I sing the lullaby to him when I sense that he is tired and needs to nap. It it puts him to sleep. This afternoon when I recorded this video, he smiled at the first few bars, closed his eyes, and rested into a nap.

Moments like this make me realize yet again how much I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!