FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Crying

I am not afraid to cry. I cry for joy as well as sorrow, beauty as well as suffering, life as well as death. Emotions I know are a barometer of how I am doing today but these are tears of despair that periodically raise up when I once again grieve my loss  and the changes that Alzheimer's has showered on me. I also see the blessings that Alzheimer's has showered on me but right now I am only wet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!