FOR GREGORY. He was not a VICTIM of ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, he was a HERO!

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this blog is now dormant there are many useful, insightful posts. Scroll back from the end or forward from the beginning. Also, check out my writer's blog. Periodically I will add posts here if they provide additional information about living well with Dementia / Alzheimer's Disease.

Monday, September 16, 2013

An E-Mail Reply



Cousin L,

I always appreciate your comments on my BLOG. What you usually see here are the extremes of my life. I use the BLOG writing to process, calm, grieve. You see me when I am at my lower ebbs.

But a large part of our life is good. I do not write about the good things, or the blessings, or those parts of our life for which I am grateful. Maybe I should try to do that more often.

Gregory continues to live a happy, contented, protected life and for the most part, I cope.

P.S. Just started: michael a. horvich quotes Try it!

Love you,
Michael

1 comment:

  1. Michael......I love you when you're high, low or anywhere in between. You never have to put on a show for me....or for anyone else for that matter. When I come here to read, I expect to find the REAL you. And the REAL you is the best!!!
    Love you cuz.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign-in on any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. All comments are moderated and will appear as appropriate. Thanks. Please, keep commenting!